Organizations make significant IT investments to enhance business processes and derive appropriate returns. These investments are made over a period of time and spread across the technology spectrum; spanning from legacy platforms to client-server system to more contemporary multi-tier browser based systems. In an environment where businesses are continuously changing and newer tools and better technologies are emerging; managing IT to keep in step with business, while leveraging existing assets, is one of the biggest challenges facing organizations. It is imperative for organizational success that IT becomes more effective and efficient in managing existing assets, while providing business the edge to compete.
Chetu has deep foundations and a strong history in managing and supporting enterprise applications for its customers. Our Application management processes are predicated on ensuring that systems are flexible and evolve with customer needs. We enable systems to constantly change and incorporate newer tools and technologies into base applications. With an ever-growing and ever-learning team of experts we become watchdogs that lookout for newer tools and technologies that can be incorporated into customer applications. This ensures smooth transitions and incorporation of efficiencies as the system grows and as newer technologies become available.
Through our Global Development and Support Services model, we provide 24x7 availability, maintenance and monitoring for time-critical applications. Using the same approach allows us to provide highly cost-effective and rapid implementations based on customer needs. While we do this, we adhere to stringent Service Level Agreements (SLA) and reduce the TCO for customer applications.
By providing a comprehensive one-stop solution that incorporates application maintenance, monitoring, support along with Help Desk Services, we remove the hassle of vendor integration. Some of our services include
- Application enhancements
- Application support
- Application monitoring
- Help Desk Services
- Significant cost savings through the use of offshore resources.
- Web-based Service Level Agreement (SLA) framework enables customers to monitor strict compliance.
- We are capable to work as an extension of your IT team while providing cost-effective and high-quality resources that work in your time zone.
- 24x7 maintenance, monitoring and support through global time zones for time critical applications.
- Ever-growing and ever-learning technical team provides strategies to incorporate newer tools and technologies into base customer applications.
- Application enhancements and support with a customer focused approach.
- Years of proven history and unsurpassed track record.