Chetu's application re-engineering and migration services address customer needs to leverage newer technology platforms, frameworks, and software products to transform IT systems and applications. We can re-engineer applications to
- Alleviate licensing and support issues associated with older technologies
- Scale up to handle a larger user base
- Effectively address operational or performance issues with current application portfolio
- Achieve a higher degree of maintainability
- Improve user friendliness and portability of applications
- Reduce costs associated with maintaining old and poorly documented legacy system
Chetu's re-engineering services are backed by exceptional delivery excellence, robust consulting capabilities and state-of-the-art tools and frameworks, which can dramatically improve odds
- Our teams of dedicated business and technology specialists closely work with business users to understand systems and architect robust technology solutions for re-engineering or migration.
- Chetu's robust and proven project management capabilities, well integrated project management tools, and senior management involvement at every stage of the project means client will benefit from de-risked project management.
- We help customers achieve performance improvements by re-engineering their business processes.
- Our solutions are highly scalable whereby enabling future enhancements to be easy to implement.
- Chetu has defined knowledge management process and support infrastructure in place, and has hundreds of knowledge assets on reengineering in different technology platforms.
- Operational and other business risks are reduced through our strong project planning and management processes.
- Chetu's strong project management and re-engineering processes ensure a smooth rollout of new technology platforms organization-wide.
- Significant cost savings through the use of offshore resources.
- Years of technical and business process expertise allow us to provide value-added solutions to our customers.
- Strategic partnerships and alliances allow us early access and training on state-of-the-art tools that mature to be embedded into business applications.
- Years of proven history and unsurpassed track record.