Based on its state-of-the-art infrastructure, Chetu offers a well-defined and mature production support and Help Desk management process which allows effective capture, reporting, tracking and resolution of issues. This process supports a distributed environment wherein work responsibilities can be effectively divided between various groups depending on the request and /or problem levels. Each of these activities can be governed by service level agreements (SLAs).
Our support services include
- Root cause analysis
- Work around
- Deployment of patches
- Request / problem management
- Management of incidents
- Processing of incidents
The complete incident management process is handled through multiple tiers. With the ultimate level that may or may not involve our customer
Our unique value proposition lies in our
- State-of-the-art infrastructure with guaranteed SLA compliance.
- Tiered level support
- Use of global support model for round the clock attention to critical issues. Customer chooses based on their support needs for
- 24 hours X 7 Days a week
- 16 hours X 5 Days a week
- 8 hours X 5 Days a week
- Capture of incidence based knowledge gained in the issue resolution for effective future usage.
- Significant cost savings through the use of offshore resources.
- Industry Best Practices and framework ensures strict adherence and compliance to SLA.
- Web-based Service Level Agreement (SLA) framework enables customers to monitor compliance.
- 24X7 maintenance, monitoring and support through global time zones for time critical applications.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure guarantees world-class support services.
- Years of proven history and unsurpassed track record.