eLearning Web Portal & Application Development Services
Remote education and eLearning efforts have gained substantial momentum over the last 20 years. One of the major changes in the eLearning arena is the shift from scheduled classroom training to anytime, anywhere online training and classes. As a result, educators and corporate training providers alike are seeking adaptive, engaging content delivery systems that meet the needs of the on-the-go student of the 21st century.
Chetu's programmers specialize in cutting edge software technologies like HTML5 and adaptive rendering techniques that allows content to automatically resize to fit the device used. Combined with 'gamification' of content, our custom solutions allow you to provide students with an interactive, engaging, fully adaptive educational experience that will set you well above the competition.
Chetu's Custom eLearning Solutions Include:
Learning Management System Development and Customizations:
Click here to find out more about our Learning Management System Development and Customizations skills
Chetu has developed LMS' from scratch and also created variations of Open Source pre-existing LMS platforms like Moodle. These platforms adhere to the latest in SCORM and AICC standards using:
- Modules for content delivery, monitoring student's participation, assessments and transcripts
- Modules for planning, implementing, and assessing learning processes for online or offline learning environments
- Training administration and performance management modules
- Integrated with interactive modules including threaded discussions, video conferencing, screen sharing and others
- Offline and online modes to increase the ease of use for LMS platforms
- Responsive design techniques like HTML5, so the interfaces and content automatically adapts to the device it is being delivered on (e.g. Tablet, iPad, PDA, computer etc.)
Continued Education (CE) Platforms:
Click here to find out more about our Continued Education (CE) Platforms skills
Chetu has vast experience in developing custom CE platforms for corporate training and self-directed learning. These platforms are used across multiple industries to enable licensed and unlicensed personnel to take accredited, industry specific online courses for academic credit. These platforms are SCORM and AICC compliant. Chetu has created custom CE platforms that:
- Integrate e-commerce, CMS (Content Management Systems), and LMS platforms to allow individual end-users to purchase online courses from a catalog
- Use corporate sign-up modules that allow corporations to buy e-Courses in bulk, then have their employees / agents access and complete training courses through company specific log-in portals
- Integrate into the corporate intranet, through white-labeled CE platforms, to provide companies with a single-point access sign on page for employees
- Allow for control of the purchased content to transfer seamlessly from the eCommerce platform to the LMS/LCMS of corporate users
Content Creation, Curation and Conversion Experience:
Click here to find out more about our Content Creation, Curation and Conversion Experience skills
Chetu's expert eLearning team is comprised of experienced designers, content creators, graphic artists and developers with many years of in-depth expertise creating custom learning platforms.
- We work with tools like Storyline, Articulate, Lectora, Blackboard, and Captivate to develop custom learning platforms that meet the needs of individual clients
- We use the most advanced content curation techniques to make the most relevant data available for use by the student within a classroom setting
- Our team has converted "uncooked" presentations into full-fledged courses with voice overs and responsive design (HTML5)
- The team has created and delivered thousands of hours in custom content for eLearning, education and training purposes
Chetu has extensive experience in developing technologies that are helping higher education institutions increase and streamline enrollment, create workflows that assist in assessment, accreditation and planning.
The Chetu solution uses a perfect blend of business experience within the eLearning domain and vast technical expertise in core eLearning platforms to deliver the best in custom software development. Our solutions are tailor-made to fit your goals, vision, and budget. Because we provide 'work for hire' services, if you do choose to hire us you will own the source code and Intellectual Property of the work we do for you upon completion of the contract.
Our clientele includes well-known course development companies, LMS and LCMS development companies, corporate training departments, non-profit associations, higher education institutions and Universities.
Email our eLearning & Education experts! Click Here