Healthcare IT Solutions and Services
In the last 10 years IT has become more and more important in delivering quality health care. Throughout that time Chetu's Healthcare and Pharma Group has been working with providers, payers, IT Vendors, entrepreneurs, hospitals and others to keep up with the rapidly changing HIT market. We have built solutions for our customers that span the entire continuum of care.
We do 'work for hire' services. So if you do choose to hire us, you will own the source code and Intellectual Property of the work we do for you under our Agreement.
Some solutions that we have provided include:
Electronic Medical Records EMR: Click here to find out more about our Electronic Medical Records EMR skills We have created EMRs from scratch and are now enhancing existing systems. Our EMR experience includes:
- Helping clients through 'meaningful use' certification - Analyze the deficiencies and implement them.
- E-prescription - modules that integrate with the EMR and integrate with Surescripts.
- Drug database integration Click here to find out more about our Drug database integration skills with repositories like Lexicomp, FirstDataBank, RxNorm and NDC which included drug-drug, drug-allergy capabilities.
- Lab integration.
- Patient repository - capturing patient demographics, medication history.
- Experience with healthcare standards like HL7, CCD/CCR, ICD, LOINC and others.
- Developed healthcare applications that run within the cloud, are desktop based or have extensions into PDAs like iPhone / iPad, Android, Blackberry and others.
Revenue Cycle Management & Medical Billing Solutions: Click here to find out more about our Revenue Cycle Management & Medical Billing Solutions skills Chetu has built client solutions across the entire Healthcare Revenue Cycle. Our work includes:
- Provider facing SOA / web-services engines and portals - integrating EMRs with web-services platforms for sending claims.
- Building the tools that upon claim validation will send them directly to clearing houses like Availity, Emdeon, Medicare and Medicaid. Our experienced staff handles the complex interaction with the clearing houses.
- Exchanging EDI ANSI X12 formats: 837/835, 270/271, 276/277 (done as separate real-time eligibility verification engines i.e. separate from the claims engine). All have built-in web-services that are utilized.
- eClaims for Pharmacies using NCPDP standards like 5.1 and D.0.
- Client applications that utilize web-services and translate to clearing houses.
- SOA expertise includes both Java and .NET.
Hospitals: Click here to find out more about our Hospitals skills Chetu's healthcare team has been providing services to Hospitals in various capacities. Some of our work in this area includes:
- Clinical and Financial Workflows - on platforms like Siemens Soarian, Meditech, Epic and others.
- Custom Applications - Custom hospital applications that improve collaboration and operational efficiencies. These include mobile / tablet, sharepoint, LIS and others.
- Infrastructure - Database Administration, System Administration and user help desk support.
Mobile Applications and Kiosks: Click here to find out more about our Mobile Applications and Kiosks skills Mobile and Kiosk applications are rapidly becoming an integral part of the continuum of care. As part of the mHealth initiative, Chetu has built cutting edges solutions for iPhone, iPad, Android and other Smart Phones. Our Kiosk applications have been built for both Ambulatory and Clinical settings. Here are just a few of the Mobile and Kiosk solutions we have developed for our customers:
- Patient self-registration.
- Patient wait list management and tracking.
- Tablet solutions that stream digital content in clinical and hospital settings.
- Pre-eligibility and certification.
- Clinical Trial Management.
- Emergency medicine.
- Way Finding.
Other Solutions: Click here to find out more about our Other Solutions skills Having the reputation as experts in HIT we have been asked to design, develop and implement a wide variety of solutions. We truly believe there is nothing in the Healthcare and pharma world that we cannot accomplish for our customer's. Some of these various solutions include:
- Clinical Decision Support systems.
- Medical device software.
- Smart cards.
- Asset tracking.
- RFID tags for medical equipment maintenance.
Experience, Knowledge and Expertise: Due to Chetu's vast Healthcare IT knowledge and experience our customers have relied on us to develop a wide range of applications. They understand that we have the knowledge to navigate the complex Healthcare IT world. We understand and apply the appropriate standards where needed. Below is a sample of the many unique Healthcare IT codes, standards and operating rules that Chetu has used to build customer solutions.
- ASTM Continuity of Care Record (CCR).
- Continuity of Care Document (CCD).
- Clinical Document Architecture (CDA).
- Health Level Seven (HL7).
- Systematized Nomenclature of Medicine--Clinical Terms (SNOMED CT).
- Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes (LOINC).
Email our Healthcare experts! Click Here