- This Web Site is developed and maintained by Chetu, Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Chetu"), and may be used for informational purposes only. By using the site or downloading the Materials from the site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions please do not use the Web Site or download materials from the Web Site.
- This Web Site, including all Materials present (excluding any applicable third party materials) , is the property of Chetu and is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. No portion of any content contained herein may be copied without the express permission of Chetu for any purpose whatsoever. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Web Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Chetu does not grant any express or implied rights under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
- Chetu has business relationships with its customers, suppliers and other entities. For convenience and simplicity, words like joint venture, partnership, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
Chetu is the marketing name for the service activities of Chetu, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates in the United States and abroad. "Chetu" & the Chetu logo are trademarks of Chetu, Inc. Other featured words or symbols, used to identify the source of goods and services, may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The following addresses Privacy concerns on Web Site. The Privacy statement does not apply to any websites that are linked from Web Site
- Information Collected by Server: For each visitor to the Web Site, our server does not recognize any information regarding your domain or e-mail address. Sessions of visitors to the Web Site are monitored, but the user remains anonymous.
- Information Collected Through the Website: The Web Site collects only that information which is volunteered by the visitor, such as survey information and/or site registrations and the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail.
- E-mail Addresses: We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail. Information is volunteered by the visitor, such as survey information, site registrations, comments and/or questions from our visitors. Such information is collected via direct submission from the individual visitor. We do not send e-mails as a form of solicitation. However, we may send you an email in response to any questions and/or comments you might have about our website. Although your e-mail address is kept on file within our database, we will never use it to send you follow-up e-mails, or solicit you in anyway.
- Use of Collected Information: The very limited information collected is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes and is used solely for the benefit of our visitors in the following manner
- for internal review, after which the information is discarded;
- to improve the content of the Web Site;
- used to notify visitors about updates to the Web Site.
- Traffic Monitoring:Chetu collects aggregate information on what pages visitors access, and from where visitors originate whether from search engines, referral links, or direct entries. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and/or to administer our Web site. This gives us an idea of which parts of our site users are visiting. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that a user's session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous.
Third Party Content
The Web Site makes information of third parties available, including articles, analyst reports, news reports, tools to facilitate calculation, company information and data about technologies and market (the "Third Party Content"). You acknowledge and agree that the Third Party Content is not created or endorsed by Chetu nor are any products or services offered through it. The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation or solicitation to purchase or sell any securities or shares or to make any other type of investment or investment decision. In addition, the Third Party Content is not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to you is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but that no guarantees are made by the Web Site or the providers of the Third Party Content as to its accuracy, completeness, timeliness. You agree not to hold the Web Site, any business offering products or services through the Web Site or any provider of Third Party Content liable for any investment decision or other transaction you may make based on your reliance on or use of such data, or any liability that may arise due to delays or interruptions in the delivery of the Third Party Content for any reason.
By using any Third Party Content, you may leave this Web Site and be directed to an external website, or to a website maintained by an entity other than Chetu. If you decide to visit any such site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. Chetu makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked Web sites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that Chetu or this Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of Chetu or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
THIS WEB SITE, THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ON THE SITE, AND ANY SOFTWARE MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THIRD PARTY CONTENT. THERE IS ALSO NO WARRANTY THAT THIS SITE WILL BE FREE OF ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CHETU OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM) THAT ARE RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, AND FUNCTIONS OF THE WEB SITE OR ANY LINKED WEB SITE, EVEN IF CHETU IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The web site may contain inaccuracies and typographical and clerical errors. Chetu expressly disclaims any obligation to update this site or any of the materials on this site. Chetu does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the site. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. Chetu reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the site. Chetu may make any other changes to the site, the materials and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in the site at any time without notice.
Chetu has taken reasonable precautions to ensure that your access to this Web Site is secure and free from any viruses, trojans or similar destructive software. However, Chetu does not, in any manner and for any purpose, warrant that your access to this Web Site will be secure and free from any viruses, trojans or similar destructive software and you are hereby cautioned that Chetu will not, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, accept any liability for any damage sustained as a result of your accessing this Web Site (or use of any products downloaded from it). You are expressly advised to carry out your own security precautions and checks prior to and whilst accessing the Web Site.
International Users and Choice of Law
Chetu has appropriate security measures in place in the physical facilities to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. If you feel that the website is not following this stated information policy, you may contact us at e-mail address: email@example.com
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:?firstname.lastname@example.org