With the advent of powerful devices that can communicate through the constantly evolving new generation mobile data networks, application providers have been able to bring productivity, workflow and sales channels to the handheld devices. While these platforms have started to get attention recently, Chetu has been working within this technical fabric for a decade.
Chetu has developed a wide range of PDA applications that range from consumer enabling new generation to widgets; enterprise applications that seamlessly enable the ever-travelling corporate team participate in secure enterprise workflows; to applications that further extend your storefront from the browser to your target's palm.
Some of our Work Includes:
Native Applications for the PDAs and Tablets (by OS)
- iPhone and iPad (iOS) -Chetu has successfully developed enterprise applications, some of which are proudly available on the Apple Store. We have been working on the iOS since version 2.0. Our team typically develops these applications in Objective C / XCode with RAD tools on top of these platforms. We have also developed iPad applications.
- Android (PDAs and Tablets) - Chetu has successfully developed enterprise applications, some of which are proudly available in the Android Market place. We have also developed applications on the Android Tablets.
- RIM/ Blackberry - Chetu has developed applications that run on the RIM OS spanning the blackberry PDAs.
- Symbian - Chetu has developed application that run on Symbian OS catering to the Nokia and other devices. We have been developing Symbian applications since OS 6.0 (yep !).
- Others - Chetu has developed applications on Motorola's OS, Samsung (the Instinct) and others.
Web Enabled Mobile Websites: Chetu has developed XHTML / WML versions of web portals that fit into the PDA browsers. We have developed these keeping in mind both the touch and non-touch flavors in mind.
SMS & Alerts: Chetu has developed applications with in-built, one-way and two-way SMS through SMSC (short code) gateways.
Given Chetu's strong expertise within and outside the PDAs, we serve as a one-stop provider that seamlessly integrates these applications within your enterprise. Add to that our industry specific expertise allows us to add value to the overall engagement.