Technology Platforms & Outsourcing Services
Finding a true and seamless backend IT partner is an area that companies have struggled with across all industries. While cost is one aspect in global sourcing, that is not the only aspect. As a US corporation with a global employee base, we took a step back and modified service delivery models so they fit our customer's needs. We focus on "productivity" and "value" as the key driving factors. Some of our differentiators that set us apart are:
- Working in the Same Time Zone - Our global teams work within your time zone to allow real time collaboration and a true "branch location" feel.
- Real-time collaboration & quick turnaround - With the advent of software development methodologies like Scrum / Agile, RIPP and others, real-time collaboration within a globally distributed technical resource pool has become ever so important. Software development requires real-time collaboration, so "our team" is not sitting and waiting on getting answers.
- Code reviews - Feel free to ask our engineers for a code review anytime throughout the relationship. Unannounced, unplanned on the spot.
- No more "lost in translation" - While project management and leadership is certainly engaged, the team is also participating in real-time. Things do not come to them through a "translator".
- Industry Specific Experience - Chetu works across various industry segments including gaming, healthcare, hospitality, retail, telecom, travel & tourism, finance, banking, education and others. Our team is organized in virtual divisions that have expertise and know-how within each industry. Our engineers are quick to relate and understand our customer's needs given their industry experience.
- Work for Hire - We do 'work for hire services'. So if you do choose to hire us, you will own the source code and Intellectual Property of the work we do for you under our Agreement.
- Relationship Governance - Chetu has always followed a "customer comes first” philosophy. Our governance is simple, flexible and focused on providing end results to our customers. We value our customer relationships and take extra steps to ensure that our customers are always satisfied.
- Cost Savings - With our unique model we can deliver the same productivity level with a 50-70% cost reduction.
- Flexibility - Our models include pure onsite, onsite/offshore, onshore/offshore and pure offshore teams. As a flexible partner, we will work with your company to find the best model to start with and if needed can customize further at a future date.
- Skill Sets & Scalability - We work with you based on your IT Roadmap to find the areas that are best suited to bring you value and the quickest ROI. Based on your needs, we can then define a dedicated team that can ramp up or down as necessary with the skill sets required for the projects allocated. With a team of more than 800 engineers, our expertise spans the Entire IT spectrum.
- Microsoft.NET Click here to find out more about our Microsoft .NET skills â€“ Our programmers are adept in various .NET based technologies and tools including: C#, VB.NET, MVC (4), Enterprise Library, third-party platforms like Telerik, Infragistics, DevX, MOSS, Sharepoint, KendoUI, Sitefinitiy, DotNetNuke (DNN) and many others.
- Platform Independent Click here to find out more about our Platform Independent skills - Chetu has extensive experience building programs and applications that are not restricted to a specific operating system or platform. Some of the technologies we work with include Java, Spring, Struts, and JBoss.
- Open Source Click here to find out more about our Open Source skills - We work with programs like PHP, Native, Drupal, Joomla, REST and more to give you more flexibility in the customization of your source code. Open Source programming languages are often considered reliable, stable and cost-effective.
- Graphics/Animation Click here to find out more about our Graphics/Animation skills - We design stunning 2D and 3D graphics for clients using the best tools in the industry including Actionscript, Flex, 3D Maya, Max, Unity and others. Â
- Legacy Click here to find out more about our Legacy skills â€“ We can help you integrate and update platforms built in older software types like Delphi, Borland, PowerBuilder, COBOL, Pick, Unibasic and more.
- Business Intelligence Click here to find out more about our Business Intelligence skills â€“ We create software that usesÂ Data mining, analytical processing, and reporting to create high-quality analysis of an organizations raw's data.
- Database Click here to find out more about our Database skills â€“ Collect and organize data using software like SQL, Oracle, Cassandra and many others.
- Mobile Click here to find out more about our Mobile skills â€“ Chetu can create beautiful applications for a variety of mobile devices including iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Windows based operating systems.
- Quality Assurance Click here to find out more about our Quality Assurance skills â€“ Our QA teams use the latest techniques to ensure all software we develop is of the highest quality.
- Common Software Click here to find out more about our Common Software skills â€“ We have developers who are experienced in every type of software language imaginable includingÂ common languages like C++, RubyonRails, Python, CSS, HTML and more.
- Software for Hardware Click here to find out more about our Software for Hardware skills â€“ We have created firmware and custom applications for many different devices including printers, scanners, fingerprint readers, scales, BlueTooth, and others. Some of these devices are running on processors like ARM, TI and others.
- CRM/ERP Click here to find out more about our CRM/ERP skills â€“ Chetu's CRM/ERP solutions offer strategic differentiation and operational superiority by configuring and implementing a solution that is aligned with the elements of your competitive strategy. Our alliance with best-of-breed application package vendors like Siebel and Microsoft combined with our Global Development and Support delivery model, we are able to develop ROI toolkits, implementation frameworks, reusable components and solutions that help you plan, implement or manage your CRM technology investment, across areas like lead generation, customer retention, campaign management and account management.
Chetu.com - Tyler Boykin Talks IT Solutions in Miami, Florida
Email our Technology Platforms experts! Click Here